Ronaldo V. De Castro
City Personnel Officer
63 (043) 312-6046 / 702-6729
Direct line: 784-2529
1. Assist and advise the City Chief Executive in the formulation and execution of policies concerning personnel management in accordance with CSC Rules and Regulations.
2. Establish and administer a sound recruitment and selection system within the organization.
3. Plan and implement comprehensive and balanced personnel career development and relevant training programs that would enhance the skills and talents of employees for
better public service delivery.
4. Provide assistance in various personnel management concerns, employee-welfare and retirement benifits.
5. Establish and administer continuing Programs on Awards and Incentives for Service Exellence for improvement of employee’s performance and productivity.
6. Maintain a complete and up-to-date Human Resource Management Information System (HRMIS).
7. Establish mechanism which shall prescribe employees compliance to personnel policies.
8. Develop standard measurement of performance of employees.
9. Identify strengths and weaknesses of personnel/organization for adoption of appropriate tolls that would enhance level of productivity.
10. Assist different personnel bodies in carrying out their functions.
1. To develop and maintain an efficient and effective machinery in the city goverment.
2. To promote rapport and harmonious relationship among employees and between supervisors and subordinates.
3. To provide full assistance on all personnel related services to employees.